Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

I know they do. When I started a thread about seasoncard renewal packs they had quotes from here on a slide at the initial meeting we had.

2. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Thanks for that. I just wish they would acknowledge in some way their awareness of how many blues are extremely unhappy with the clubs perceived lack of standing up for itself when it comes to the utter bile and negative press we get from all forms of media. It really does have a negative affect on some fans lives. I no longer watch Soccer Saturday ( I even recorded it when at the match ). Sunday Supplement, MOTD, The Debate. Never watch SSN at all now. I only get news about City on this forum. That should not be acceptable. Until we start fighting back the vitriol will continue from the media et al. It's truly sickening.

cheekybids, karen7, laserblue and 5 others like this.
  3. Chris in London

Chris in London

So is he

tolmie's hairdoo likes this.
  4. asahartford1

asahartford1

Because I have had direct contact with Vicky kloss, after I had posted on Bluemoon. She told me she had read my post and the club monitor bluemoon.

Just because they read it, does not mean that they are going to act on everything a fan wants to happen.

Personally my attachment to the club means more to me than any billionaire owned media outlet.

I believe that they will win the war, and not run off into the distance like some of our fans are doing, or threatening to do.

Hope that answers your question.

5. jrb

jrb

Did you squirm a bit PB? ;-)

6. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Yes thanks. I have no intention of running off. I will always support City, my love will never fade. It just feels sometimes that we are swimming against the tide of media negativity with no end in sight

Alan Oakes Shinpads likes this.
  7. asahartford1

asahartford1

I know , but the owners have a long term strategy, the club will continue to grow and prosper, the media outlets, will struggle to survive with their own side picking strategies.

55yr old teenager likes this.
  8. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Not sure about Custis, but Roan upset Vieira by misrepresenting a quote. As that was a pre-arranged interview, Roan may have breached any agreement about it, and certainly stamped all over any sense of fair play. The club backed Vieira.

I guess no-one has done anything on City property that warrants that. Asking obnoxious questions is allowed, and can't be sanctioned without drawing opprobrium down. I assume many of the hacks who write crap don't go to matches anyway and there's not a lot the club can do about them.

9. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

maybe with the increased obsession from the red lot in Liverpool they’ve thought they can do a new audience?

id be happy the MUEN shut down tomorrow. Lying fuckers

10. Man_City_Loyal

Man_City_Loyal

yiu won’t be the only one that does that. I’m another one.

if I ever watch games on tv. I mute the volume and play my own tunes