Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. Norbiton

Norbiton

For once it was quite critical of Liverpool and asking why there were no plans to include the women's team at their new training centre. Of course there might have been an opportunity to compare them with the team at the top of the league and show the facilities they enjoy, but that would have been going too far

2. domalino

domalino

Fucking hell, now you're complaining about when people run negative stories about Liverpool.

3. kinkysdribble

kinkysdribble

Tony Evans, i believe is the writer of the piece, describes himself as radical scouser, so there you go,no need to go any futher!

4. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

But I thought the NYT was influenced by FSG! People here keep claiming it is.

5. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Put it this way, NYT aren't a supporter of MCFC .

6. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Probably fair.
    I was mostly attempting irony (I know, I should know better!) about the many poorly grounded claims that get slung around on BM.

7. mat

mat

Pep is trolling the media. I'm convinced of it.

They are nursing semis at him saying he could be sacked if we lose to Real Madrid.

8. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

I don't really blame The New York Times for reporting any story leaked to it from any source. I am not sure the owners of the Boston Post have that much clout with their deadly rival the NYT! That said I think Panja has pretty good sources at Old Trafford and Anfield.

9. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

I would hope any main journo would have his sources.

Couldn't have told you that there was a Boston Post, let alone rivals or owners - cheers for that.

10. domalino

domalino

I think that comment was aimed directly at the players. He wants them to fight for him.

He's already said he'll leave when the players don't react to him any more, it's why he left Barcelona, and I think he's telling the players that if they want him to stick around, they have to deliver when it matters and put away chances or stop making individual mistakes.

franksinatra and samarasra like this.