Media Thread 2019-20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris in London, 14 Jun 2019.

1. waspish

waspish

I think Pep doesn’t want to be coached what to say and he has so much power they won’t insist on it

2. Fordyboy46

Fordyboy46

Who was sticking up for Barney Ronay yesterday, the guy is an utter cock and writes for an utter shite newspaper.

Kenward Garg and cheekybids like this.
  3. Marvin

Marvin

Been telling City fans for months to boycott that paper. There are many City fans who keep commenting in that paper's website. Think about what you are doing.

I always knew who Ronay was. I am more disappointed with David Conn. I didn't think he would nail his colours so firmly to UEFA's mast. Still we learn. I have.

CelesteItis likes this.
  4. Withnail

Withnail

Par for the course for Ronay and the guardian. Complete hatchet job, grade A w@nker

Kenward Garg likes this.
  5. Semper aggressus

Semper aggressus

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    The Guardian has consistently written bullshit about us. It's just a slighly better punctuated version of the bile peddled by the tabloids. In some ways it's worse because they write as though they have some moral high ground, when in fact they're just lying journalists after clicks the same as everyone else.

argyle likes this.
  6. waspish

waspish

Why don’t city sue these papers don’t get it.

BosnianBlue and gray740 like this.
  7. Semper aggressus

Semper aggressus

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Good. Hopefully we can smash these cheating rag-fucking cheats at uefa into the ground then go on a spending spree that would make even Trump blush.

Fuck uefa, fuck ffp and fuck the scouse twats and dirty rag cûnts.

BrianW, cheekybids and Bobbyespania like this.
  8. Blue Bogey

Blue Bogey

An attack from the media propaganda on City is an attack on my City family. An absolute vile bunch of low life! I so hope at Peps next news conference he picks out the utter Vermin and mocks them in front of their peers. Then the press will have squeaky bum time.

BrianW likes this.
  9. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

wow got up this morning and a quick look through my google news app, boy we really are dislike and hated !! just read on here on the bbc web site you cant tell the truth about a certain team !. Other fans (not Liverpool and utd) really do need to understand if City get screwed here than its not just City getting screwed but every other club in England. The premier league will turn into the Scottish league with just the dippers and utd winning it. Why hasn't anyone bought Newcastle, its simple why buy Newcastle IF you cant invest to improve your investment ? Other fans need to wake up and stop believing the crap that the utd and dipper loving press are peddling

it would be great if the club come out with a statement to us fans we want hear from you..

ops I seem to have stole from what Newman Noggs said earlier !!!!

Last edited: 16 Feb 2020
  10. cheekybids

cheekybids

glad you’ve come round.