Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, wish I hadn’t read it. What a pile of shit. Increasing the quality and intensity? Most of them struggle against the bottom half of the Prem

They obviously didn't contribute to the content in any meaningful way and I imagine it was part of the contractual agreement to release this exact unified announcement

They obviously didn't contribute to the content in any meaningful way and I imagine it was part of the contractual agreement to release this exact unified announcement
About as meaningful and interesting as Ed Woodward writing the programme notes for the derby game.

Sky sports news.....should Manchester City and Chelsea be kicked out of the CL?

I'm waiting for a mention of the 2 American owned red clubs in the EL.
But one of those America club’s must have already been kicked out, as I’m sure they started in the group stages!

I think he means a statement from our club, not some contrived PR shite written by a knob in a suit.
fair enough, I didn't say I liked the statement. (and sadly to be fair whatever the club puts out will also be written by a PR nob)

Dirty Leeds putting the "Earn It" t-shirts in the Dippers dressing room before kick-off thus causing Herr Kloppo to rage in his post match interview, tickled me pink.
Will you be tickled pink when Villa pull similar shit against us ? This is none of the playing teams doing and if clubs want to protest, then it should be aimed at the right people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.