Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He dyed his hair that's all. That is not something that should be used to destroy a footballer. He wasn't even born when gazzer did it AND if the media had not bigged gazzer up simply to shoot him down in flames it might have been a different story for him.
Why the sad sack of shits in the media feel the need to treat him as they do is a very sad reflection on our
He dyed his hair that's all. That is not something that should be used to destroy a footballer. He wasn't even born when gazzer did it AND if the media had not bigged gazzer up simply to shoot him down in flames it might have been a different story for him.
Why the sad sack of shits in the media feel the need to treat him as they do is a very sad reflection on our society
It’s the British media disease to build up em up then knock em down and poison fans of other clubs minds with their drivel. Gazza was bad enough and with Beckham the country were burning effigies ffs..
Horrible twats the lot of them Martin Samuel excepted.

Cheeky so and so, who the heck does he think he is? John Boy is his own man. (See what I did there!) He makes other players better not the other way round!! Neville needs to get his face out of the mud and stop sucking up to the Sky viewers. (Apologies to any Blue Mooners who might have Sky. I obviously mean the fans of the devil known as Neville!!)
RAT BOY is just sweet and dandy :-)

I'm still shocked Neville hasn't been reprimanded for his statements over the Super League, he effectively led United fans on to do that.
First off I hate Rat Boy, but he was right regarding the ESL. He then used the ESL as his own private domain to attack the scums owners and he did a better job than us blues. He's guilty alright of incitement ( cause damage, riot or any other offence that seems just, eg scaring young kids, you get the drift )

You know, reading some of the replies on here I really, really wish we didn't just have a like button but that we had a smiley button!! There are so many witty replies. You may sometimes be called Blue Moaners :-) but by heck you are a funny, brilliant at times, set of City fans. :-)
Cheers EB, I am a pretty funny guy tbf :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.