Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ward prowse is better than that but Was stuck with rice.
I think prowse is decent but I have to concede that it maybe too much asking him to unlock a packed defence.

southgate is probably the best of a bad bunch but is still not good enough to manage England.
Strange some of the players selected. I’m starting to think that England manager doesn’t select the players and they are picked by the FA committee.

It looked like a team built around who was available, and with the Denmark match in mind.

Like you, I think Ward-Prowse deserves a place, but Dier/Gomez/Rice takes out three players while providing almost no attacking threat in the middle, Sancho stayed wide, but against a deep massed defence it's always going to be tough to open a gap. Without a left footed player at fullback, that's another option out...

It's rarely one player that makes a bad performance.

Who will come in tomorrow? Mount will play, Grealish will at least come on as a sub. Coady and Philips look unlikely to play, and probably Maitland-Niles too. I can see Dier/Rice both playing which will be dull to watch.

Apparently some outraged dippers are claiming Raz was lucky with his spot kick. I suppose they believe Iceland's missed chance was technically better.

When I read all the hoo har over Raz's penalty on here I thought was it really that bad?

After seeing it I thought it was a confident, borderline piss taking one that would have looked embarrassing had he missed it.

Back on topic.

Are MuEN owned by the same group as the Echo?

When I read all the hoo har over Raz's penalty on here I thought was it really that bad?

After seeing it I thought it was a confident, borderline piss taking one that would have looked embarrassing had he missed it.

Back on topic.

Are MuEN owned by the same group as the Echo?
Retch, sorry Reach, are the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.