Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sums the BBC and Stone up.

Our report. Has to mention 40 million Ake. Fodens 1st game since being sent home in disgrace (our 1st game of course so of course its his 1st game)

Utd Report. On his debut, Donny van de Beek pulled one back (no reference of course about his 40 million signing) and no mention of being sent home in disgrace re Greenwood when mentioned in the report.

1 Reporter, 2 identical incidents, both 40 million fees, both sent home from England, 1 team both mentioned, 1 team nothing. Why have we not banned this clickbait Rag from the ground yet?

Then again Slimy Simon can apparently advertise the Rags' watch providers at tax payers' expense. Like the rest of his kind he got Maguired for the CAS verdict. There are very different rules for reporting on us. Ditto Slabhead's escapades in Greece. Assumption of innocence after being found guilty in a Greek court. Utterly dishonest and hopefully him and the rest of the assorted shitsuckers will be eating their poison words at the end of the season!

Our report. Has to mention 40 million Ake. Fodens 1st game since being sent home in disgrace (our 1st game of course so of course its his 1st game)

Utd Report. On his debut, Donny van de Beek pulled one back (no reference of course about his 40 million signing) and no mention of being sent home in disgrace re Greenwood when mentioned in the report.

1 Reporter, 2 identical incidents, both 40 million fees, both sent home from England, 1 team both mentioned, 1 team nothing. Why have we not banned this clickbait Rag from the ground yet?

Not a huge fan of Simon Stone but based on what you had written I decided to check out both articles.

With regards Beek and Ake the two mentions of them, and I quote

‘And new £40 million pound centre back Nathan Ake showed his class’

in comparison to

‘Van der beek pulled one back, 10 minutes before time, but Zaha struck again against his former club to secure a deserved victory for Palace’

With regards the Iceland incident the City articles focuses around KDBs and Fodens performance where as Greenwood performance does not even elicit a mention, hence Iceland was mentioned in relation to Foden.

The two article could not have been any more different with praise given to City for their performance and the opposite for United for theirs. Cannot see anything to complain about within those two reports

Last edited:

It is nothing more that racist hatred. KAM recently said in the end of season review that they do not care what is said. We the fans will have to reluctantly accept it or try your best to avoid it. It won’t be changing anytime soon. If anything it has ramped up after FFP verdict.

They do not accept a Muslim has bought and been successful in their sport. The powers that be will make sure it stays this way. It does not matter that Pep is here or that we play the best football or that we have won multiply trophies and smashed up records.

As long as the money is deemed to be coming from the Middle East then they will continue to use every platform possible to discreet and undermine our achievements.

West wars with the East. Only difference is that it is being played out on the pitch this time.

Not a huge fan of Simon Stone but based on what you had written I decided to check out both articles.

in comparison to

‘Van der beek pulled one back, 10 minutes before time, but Zaha struck again against his former club to secure a deserved victory for Palace’

With regards the Iceland incident the City articles focuses around KDBs and Fodens performance where as Greenwood performance does not even elicit a mention, hence Iceland was mentioned in relation to Foden.

The two article could not have been any more different with praise given to City for their performance and the opposite for United for theirs. Absolutely nothing to moan at within those two reports

I feel that poster set you up for an easy goal. You are of course right with that assessment. Not much inherently wrong there.
You say you are not a fan of Simon Stone, but do you think he is a sports journalist who treats the two Manchester clubs equally, with no historical bias ?

I feel that poster set you up for an easy goal. You are of course right with that assessment. Not much inherently wrong there.
You say you are not a fan of Simon Stone, but do you think he is a sports journalist who treats the two Manchester clubs equally, with no historical bias ?

My apologies but I cannot give you an answer either way. That was probably the first time I had read a report, where he commented on United, so I could not make a proper comparison.

This is exactly the kind of knob who needs to turn up at the campus and be shown where the fuckin' bus stop back to PIccadilly is! If we let them in and they write shite, they will still write the shite but we won't be feeding them and letting them in!

in comparison to

The two article could not have been any more different with praise given to City for their performance and the opposite for United for theirs. Cannot see anything to complain about within those two reports

Cannot see? Open the other eye then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.