Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so called Aguero drought Lmfao has already been mentioned.
The headlines though are “ Is Aguero a CL great” and “ Immense Fabinho”.
One negative and one positive headline.
All you need to know. Twats.
“Is Aguero a CL great” isn't a negative, it's just a question. I presume Fabinho had a good game, can't comment as I don't bother watching them.

“Is Aguero a CL great” isn't a negative, it's just a question. I presume Fabinho had a good game, can't comment as I don't bother watching them.
It’s a question which in my opinion had negative connotations but that is semantics.And if you read the article it become apparent it’s negative.how about “Aguero joins elite list of CL goal scorers” ? As for Fabinho I’m just highlighting the different tone in the headline but hey ho.

It’s a question which in my opinion had negative connotations but that is semantics.And if you read the article it become apparent it’s negative.how about “Aguero joins elite list of CL goal scorers” ? As for Fabinho I’m just highlighting the different tone in the headline but hey ho.
Couldn't be arsed reading the article TBH, but you said the headline was negative, it's not. And that's not semantics, it's a fact.

Finally Aguero reaches 40 goals for consistent champions league failures Moneybags Man City in disappointing victory over Portuguese minnows whilst savvy transfer buy Fabinho stars for injury hit Premier League runaway Champions Liverpool as they never miss a beat with commanding win over Ajax.

Ok it’s only my opinion which has not changed after your English lesson. Thank you.
Any time.

I've just read the article which I presume is:

It's fairly factual but without really addressing the point that it's a team game. I wouldn't have said it's particularly negative.

This picture made me a bit sad though, miss some of those players.

_114970727_mancitystartingxivnapoli2011.jpg

It's actually a good article,worth a read. I've clipped the following....

Sergio Aguero reaches 40 goals but can he be considered a Champions League great?

But, while his phenomenal haul cannot be questioned, his wider impact on the Champions League is somewhat less convincing when you compare it to the company he is keeping at the top of its scoring charts - all but two of the players above him have won it at least once.

A great goal ratio - but why do they dry up?

It is only when you scrutinise WHEN Aguero's European goals have come that his record begins to falter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.