Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to English football ha ha was the comment I remember
Once again the laws and the spirit of the game are forgotten about 'because it's City' in the media version of 'rules for some, rules for others.'

Sam Lee should be considered by all a ‘shit-tier’ journalist after lying about Mahrez and being publicly called out by Mahrez as a liar. If anyone was in any doubt that he’s a rag boot-licker working for a shit rag in disguise. Hope you’re reading this Sam you lying twat.

Just seen above that he’s still sticking to his ‘sources’ (the Flying Spaghetti Monster) - what a bell end lmao

Once again the laws and the spirit of the game are forgotten about 'because it's City' in the media version of 'rules for some,
Once again the laws and the spirit of the game are forgotten about 'because it's City' in the media version of 'rules for some, rules for others.'
If he had a red shirt on Laporte would be ‘the greatest centre half in the world’ and there’d be an inquest over the ‘attempted decapitation’

Sam Lee should be considered by all a ‘shit-tier’ journalist after lying about Mahrez and being publicly called out by Mahrez as a liar. If anyone was in any doubt that he’s a rag boot-licker working for a shit rag in disguise. Hope you’re reading this Sam you lying twat.

Just seen above that he’s still sticking to his ‘sources’ (the Flying Spaghetti Monster) - what a bell end lmao

I've spoken to him a few times because of the podcast and he's a good bloke. CERTAINLY not a bullshitter. He gets things wrong sometimes but he's pretty willing to hold his hands up on it. I don't believe the fact that he's a United fan should really come into the discussion by anybody sensible.

His sources are the best around for City though, both officially and unofficially so I don't presume that he's going to go away any time soon. And I'm glad for that. Having a journo who is active on social media and talks to people normally rather than from on high like some "old school" red top journalists is good for City and good for City fans.

I'm not sure I've ever heard a bad word about him from anybody that regularly deals with him. It's an odd target to pick for hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.