Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Neville had the real life opportunity to pick a side he proved himself absolutely hopeless even with the help of someone who was soon to be an international manager, his equally useless brother.
His useless brother who took England's ladies team backwards and was relieved of his post

Last edited:
BBC Breakfast sports news announces League Cup Final moved back until April 'so more fans can go. It helps those teams who are out as well methinks.
But it shows an aerial shot of a red seated stadium with the seats covered with those seat covers in bright red with 'United' so prominent l thought it was the Swamp. A close look shows it's Wembley and the seats on the right hand side are bedecked in Chelsea seat covers.

So whats that all about? Chelsea are out and with luck United will be out tomorrow. A bit of free advertising shown on the neutral BBC?

If they had shown a closeup of the trophy, at least City's name would be pretty prominent on that.
Let's face it, if you wanted a close up of any trophy these days you wouldn't see The Rags name in it so their ex Mutv stooges at the BBC have to resort to something else.

Confused I thought rooney signed for Everton as a kid. How is the son following in his footsteps ?
Or have I got it wrong that rooney came thought their academy and played for free like all their players !
I hear some of Rooney's sperm is being cultivated in one of the rags 65 year old tea ladies so the child can keep up the family 'istree....

BBC Breakfast sports news announces League Cup Final moved back until April 'so more fans can go. It helps those teams who are out as well methinks.
But it shows an aerial shot of a red seated stadium with the seats covered with those seat covers in bright red with 'United' so prominent l thought it was the Swamp. A close look shows it's Wembley and the seats on the right hand side are bedecked in Chelsea seat covers.

So whats that all about? Chelsea are out and with luck United will be out tomorrow. A bit of free advertising shown on the neutral BBC?

If they had shown a closeup of the trophy, at least City's name would be pretty prominent on that.

Archive shot from 2019-2020's FA Cup semi final?

These two commentating (Alan Smith and the other guy) are doing my head in, Making sound like Arsenal have been hard done by, "poor keeper" for the 2nd goal "offside" 3rd goal !

These two commentating (Alan Smith and the other guy) are doing my head in, Making sound like Arsenal have been hard done by, "poor keeper" for the 2nd goal "offside" 3rd goal !

If you had sat behind two reasonably knowledgeable Arsenal fans and listened to them I’m not sure it would have sounded much different. All about what Arsenal were or were not doing. There is a sort of assumption that Arsenal should win and if they don’t it must because something is wrong with the world. I don’t mind that amongst Arsenal fans, but we pay for this shite.

Fucking annoys me. There’s two teams on a football pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.