Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also strange because he basically dismisses the goal, says we only had one shot on target but then cites other shots that prove that his assertion is wrong.

Not like the media to tie themselves up in knots reporting on City. Turning a positive into a negative is very much the reporting style.
But then, at the bottom of the report, he awards their goalie MotM. They just write shit piled on shite, not understanding that what they've written is full of inconsistencies at best or just total inaccuracies! You'd think that a national broadcaster, so covetous of its reputation, would produce something that matched what actually transpired.

Simon Stone's match report on the Beeb

Aside from Gabriel Jesus' close-range strike from a Ferran Torres cross, an instinctive header from Bernardo Silva - created by a stray Oliver Norwood header - was City's only effort on target until Aaron Ramsdale denied Oleksandr Zinchenko and then Aymeric Laporte from the corner that followed.

What a weird sentence
Without any timings that’s just laughable. City scored and had another shot on target, then had no shots on target until they had two more.

Anyone enjoying the Pep Milestone special this morning on Sky Sports. Absolutely eulogising over the unbelievable numbers he has posted on his managerial career and his time here in England.
It's that bad with all the media I'm not sure if this actually happened or your just having a laugh.

I know which I'd be putting a pound on and I'd be laughing too then.

Last edited:
It’s also strange because he basically dismisses the goal, says we only had one shot on target but then cites other shots that prove that his assertion is wrong.

Not like the media to tie themselves up in knots reporting on City. Turning a positive into a negative is very much the reporting style.
ignores a couple of efforts in the second half by Jesus and Zinchenko and a header by Laporte? Not an easy game but we were in control and it was a professional display that incorporated half a dozen squad rotations

Without any timings that’s just laughable. City scored and had another shot on target, then had no shots on target until they had two more.
Stone was encouraging Blades players to dive in the BBC live text.
Must be overdue for another of his regular appearances on the dwarf boxing promoter Howson’s laughable YouTube grift channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.