Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
On BBC radio 5 live at about 9.30 am it was first stated as a 15 game winning run by one presenter and then another presenter said the winning run was extended to 16 games with yesterday's win over spurs. I just looked at the report on the match v spurs on BBC website and it wrongly says the winning run was extended to 15 games with the victory over spurs.

Only a few weeks ago the BBC incorrectly reported that Alisson won the golden glove award last season.

The BBC are certainly deliberately obtuse. They are probably guilty of publishing misinformation too.
Given what they did with Saville and his like nothing is impossible for the Beyond Belief Cunts

Well done for showing exactly why we need this thread, not an agenda issue as such, but pathetic hypocrisy exposed right there.

The expected reactions from someone fairly beaten by City, we had more time off/bad decisions/spending blah blah, and the media complicit in encouraging/highlighting these gripes as a way of diluting the impact of our success.

A sort of "this means less" approach as opposed to the snivelling "this means more" afforded to our rivals in red..........organised and clear.
He has also coached Kane to drop like he’s been shot as well. That’s the modern way isn’t it Jose which you have fully contributed to...

It seems everyone with the tiniest investment in football wants us to disappear, so what if we did and Leicester won the league and continued to dominate for the next ten years or so? Would the bosses at the Premier league and in Europe still carry on as aggressively talking about super leagues and historical entries into Europe’s top competition, about new winners of the Premier league each year? Would the media still run with the same narratives about Leicester running away with massive point gaps two thirds through the season being bad for football (just like they did with the dippers last year..oh hang on) and their owners? About Jonny come latelys not deserving to dine at the same trough?
Another scenario is City and Leicester sharing the top two spots for years to come and the media’s plastic spunkbubbles battling for the scraps.
Would they finally accept that’s where it’s at or would they pursue even more aggressive agendas and campaigns against the pair of us?
I totally agree with your sentiments..City ,Leicester, do not fulfil their criteria for media coverage so the only way for them to get readers or clicks is to disparage us. The only way for us, is to keep winning and develop world wide support. It is happenning for us. Sad to say that the CL in terms of global support is a major issue. When we win it, the media will slowly come round. Having said that, I would hate for us to become so self obsessed as the Scousers and Rags and totally ignore the success of any other club.

PS I tried to cancel my SKY subscription a couple of years back as subscriptions were going up and City commentary poor.. They insisted on my giving them a PIN that I had forgotten as it was set up twenty years before. After various legal threats they backed down.Took months. Just stream now and get NBSC or Astra, its free, and they give better unbiased commentaries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.