Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that theory for why I was banned from youtube. The more I thought about it though, I couldn't come up with any reasons for large corporations such as youtube/twitter/facebook to pick sides in sports.

It's probably just lazy moderation/administration on their part. I'm trying to avoid using insults on my new account, even when they are deserved or in retaliation to some(not always successfully). Consider every comment to be taken in isolation with no context, when someone reports it. Feels like some are fishing for a response and then have the audacity to hit the report button. So perhaps just hit the report button(if there is a valid reason), reply only on the subject and see how long they last repeating the same trick.

One mild insult on it's own seems a weak justification to ban/deny service to a member though. I also do think, the fact that they can silence who they want without justifying it, needs to be monitored. It does seem as though they could be censor who they like, with no justification, if they wanted to get involved in politics and sway opinions.

Dont forget Amazon did a documentary on City. Sky and BT pander to the same 2 teams in red audience. Amazon are much bigger with wider horizons, understanding global reach rather than local parochial hits.
That's exactly what we need fresh blood in the game.
Amazon dont have to peddle the shite narrative thats been set by corrupt broadcasters for decades .
I personally cannot wait for them or Netflix to steamroller Sly into the dust

Yeah, City must be doing well again. You can set your watch by him
Perhaps someone should ask him when he’s going to investigate the glory club he chose , their seedy internet activities, their failure to meet FFP twice and the way they were allowed to get away with it, their sponsors seedy activities, fuck if he really wanted to do some real journalism he could be tied up for years investigating his favourite glory club.

“... and when Bagpuss woke up, all his friends in the WhatsApp Group woke up as well”...

View attachment 10766View attachment 10767View attachment 10768
That's fuckin hilarious, like no other team's ever have had a financial advantage ever in the history of football except us, really ? REALLY !
What's even funnier is their pathetic attempt to lay the foundations of the " are City and Pep failures for not winning the quadruple ?" narrative and trying and put the pressure on, it's embarrassing .

That's fuckin hilarious, like no other team's ever have had a financial advantage ever in the history of football except us, really ? REALLY !
What's even funnier is their pathetic attempt to lay the foundations of the " are City and Pep failures for not winning the quadruple ?" narrative and trying and put the pressure on, it's embarrassing .
Yep that will be the new narrative to try and frame Pep and City as failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.