Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t get this idea that unless a team wins a champions league they can’t be considered a great side,absolutely baffling the number of times over the years that teams have rode their luck ( fair play) and won it and clearly haven’t been the best side,yet over a 38 game league season you can ride your luck get by at times in games but overall that’s not going to win you the league unlike the champions league,carragher and mark Hughes both agreeing tonight on Monday night football,that City are a fantastic team but need to win a champions league unbelievable..
Let's sack Pep and bring in Roberto Di Matteo, he knows how to win the Champions League without Messi. We can park 3 buses in every round then fluke a win in the final playing shite football, then we'll finish 8th next season.

But at least we'll finally be a great team...

It's strange that the BBC are peddling this shite.. I don't remember this point being made when the dippers were dominating last year. I can't wait for this turd of an organisation to be defended although this tosser is from the torygraph.

Not sure who this tosser is affiliated to but I guarantee if we win the title he
Will proclaim in one of his articles In his shifty newspaper, we only won it because of the dippers injuries,.you cant have it both ways but these idiots get a free hit every time, they're nothing more than king of the kippax scribblers.

He is one of these

wqXgIXe.jpg
Sadly I thought orinoco chicken...

He's a liar. Fucking agreed to join at Ferguson's house.

Only Jack Walker stopped that deal going through.

I can't remember which pod it was, but he was adamant in the interview that although United approached Blackburn, they never followed their interest up by speaking to him. I presume it will still be on record because I think it possibly on 'Off The Ball' or one produced by the same radio station. What reason would he have to lie about it, I would think the propaganda unit at rag central would have it all over the media if they prove otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.