Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the kids on Twitter love that fraud. City xtra should be calling him out but it’s all about the likes and clicks.

He was pushing Nuno Mendes to City all summer, even when the Club had briefed the local pack he wasn't even a target.

It was piss funny watching him try to keep that pot boiling and here he is again on Foden, stating the bleeding obvious about there not being a problem but then trying to seem all informed by chucking in there are some clauses they have been waiting on.

Hung by his own petard, as the blaggers usually are.

He's a liar, a cheat, a fucking chiseler.

His audience are well suited.

Fabrizio Romano quoted on City Xtra showing once again he is a fucker blagger.
His "Here we go" announcement gimmick is slower than Sky Sports News transfer announcements.
tu3xhUI.gif

What a joke of an article, “Roma had MORE English players in their most recent match than Man City did vs Swindon”

We have a fantastic stream of academy talents coming through, besides the fact we have several first team English internationals. Most of whom were out because of Covid

I know the standard of journalism generally these days is terrible, and I’m not one to cry agenda, but why always us?
I think the game was around 20 years ago, Real Madrid vs Arsenal
Arsenal had no English players
Real Madrid fielded Beckham, Owen and Woodgate

How is Cole Palmers goal not included as one of the best third round goals on the bbc? It's a class finish. He moves his whole body to the right just before he hits it to get himself balanced correctly. Then he aims for exactly the right place to get the ball in of the far post. Real quality. These journalists mustn't be watching the same highlights i am. Firminos back heel is a pretty simple goal but is included. Weird.
There's nothing weird about it.

The broadcasting media have adopted a very simple strategy: "if we continue to ignore them long enough, they might just leave quietly".

I think it's just shy of 2% (given that 1% of 600 = 6, and he played a few more than 600 games in total).

Still nowhere near enough to be afforded 'legend' status though ;-)
Actually unbeknown to the majority, he is a rag legend
He broke his leg (sounds familiar) and Baconface needed a replacement. He went and bought Cuntana
Without Dublin's injury it's highly doubtful the rags would have had the sardine chucker

What a joke of an article, “Roma had MORE English players in their most recent match than Man City did vs Swindon”

We have a fantastic stream of academy talents coming through, besides the fact we have several first team English internationals. Most of whom were out because of Covid

I know the standard of journalism generally these days is terrible, and I’m not one to cry agenda, but why always us?
The joke is Roma lost!

He was pushing Nuno Mendes to City all summer, even when the Club had briefed the local pack he wasn't even a target.

It was piss funny watching him try to keep that pot boiling and here he is again on Foden, stating the bleeding obvious about there not being a problem but then trying to seem all informed by chucking in there are some clauses they have been waiting on.

Hung by his own petard, as the blaggers usually are.

He's a liar, a cheat, a fucking chiseler.

His audience are well suited.

Just think that could of been you if stuck it out on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.