Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he is right City players wouldnt run through a brick wall for Pep.
Pep would be working on a system to avoid running into a brick wall. Like try to play round it !

Bricks and dippers arent a good mix.

Shock, horror, ex-Liverpool player, turned football pundit, talks……(fill in as appropriate)

In order of stupidity? Hamman, Aldridge, Colleymore.

98-BF7-CF2-4565-45-A5-BDF9-EFCA36-B9-A816.jpg

It does beg the question, if our players won’t run through brick walls for Pep, our players aren’t as good, our fans aren’t as good, their players will run through brick walls for Klopp, why are they behind us in the league?

There’s one of these articles in the Irish independent every month as I pick the headlines up through Newsnow. Given most of ireland support United and Liverpool I think the reason City get this constant scrutiny is down to the bitter red cunts who write articles for this excuse of a newspaper.
Of course, Irish INDEPENDENT, my fucking arse it is

The media is awash with this random arbitrary stat of there being only one point difference in City and Liverpool point totals since the start of 18-19 in our favour.

The biased fuckers conveniently miss out our huge 25 point advantage over them in the centurions season as it doesn’t suit their “big 2” narrative. Did football only start when the dippers finally managed to mount a decent title challenge ?

There’s a “big 1” - City and then a cluster of clubs challenging for 2nd.
I think it was the Mail who gave Liverpool the one point advantage. Still, if they can claim they have also clawed back fourteen points on us I suppose Dianne Abbott worked it all out on her abacus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.