Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs. In the comments section of the telegraphs report of the final, some disgusting cow has complained that a song was sung before the match. The song was to raise awareness of Sickle Cell Anemia. As far as this cow knows that only effects black people and worse, it was sung by a black choir. Then to make matters worse the national anthem was sung, wait for it..... by a black women. Oh and the players took the knee.
Doesn't say if she was Chelsea or dipper but to see posts like that in 2022 is disgraceful.
What did you expect to see in that disgusting rag? It's viler than the Mail by some considerable distance. And its readers are even viler.

Ffs. In the comments section of the telegraphs report of the final, some disgusting cow has complained that a song was sung before the match. The song was to raise awareness of Sickle Cell Anemia. As far as this cow knows that only effects black people and worse, it was sung by a black choir. Then to make matters worse the national anthem was sung, wait for it..... by a black women. Oh and the players took the knee.
Doesn't say if she was Chelsea or dipper but to see posts like that in 2022 is disgraceful.

and it was published on the comments. Now go on there & say something negative but true about the dippers & see if it is published.

twats for writing & twats for publishing it.

View attachment 43302
Peps point made again & compare with how the media treated us at the semi.
Chelsea like ourselves , Hearts and Rangers are traditionally a patriotic Queen and country club and would never boo our national anthem or the Queens grandson. Shame on you scousers your supporters spoiled your victory.

It was not just a question of mental strength, but also of Chelsea’s attacking inadequacies. In the first 15 mins of the second half, Chelsea dominated possession but appeared unwilling or unable to make it count. Lots of pointless passes, many backwards, and no decisive action in the centre. Lukaku was just a useless donkey. A sharper team would have scored then.
Lukaku gave the worst performance I have ever seen at Wembley for a striker. Baffling decision to play someone who is so overweight and immobile. Tuchel cost Chelsea the game.

Chelsea like ourselves , Hearts and Rangers are traditionally a patriotic Queen and country club and would never boo our national anthem or the Queens grandson. Shame on you scousers your supporters spoiled your victory.
I followed Hearts for years when I lived in Lothian. They are nothing like Rangers and most of their fans do not give a toss about Queen or country

What did you expect to see in that disgusting rag? It's viler than the Mail by some considerable distance. And its readers are even viler.
I get a subscription free. I read it because the mail and express are too right-wing. But if that is the standard of its readers then yep, 'I'm out'.
The problem these days is there isn't a newspaper you can read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.