Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a subscription free. I read it because the mail and express are too right-wing. But if that is the standard of its readers then yep, 'I'm out'.
The problem these days is there isn't a newspaper you can read.
There isn't, so the one I read is the one with whose right wing leanings, entrenchment, etc, I tend to disagree. I find it not particularly useful to read only the stuff yer gonna agree with. What are the opposition up to, what thinking underlines their stance. I draw the line at the Dipper Echo, echo, echo, echo.

Neither do 99% of blues I know. In fact the vast majority are against the concept of royalty
I think our support represents the Mancunian identity which has always been anti-establishment. I wouldn’t say anti-Royalty just not interested in the whole circus. I grew up in South Central Manchester in the 60s and 70s and most of my pals hated everything in London especially the Government. It got worse with Thatcher.

Chelsea like ourselves , Hearts and Rangers are traditionally a patriotic Queen and country club and would never boo our national anthem or the Queens grandson. Shame on you scousers your supporters spoiled your victory.
Speak for yourself - don't lump me in with Rangers, the fucking bigots.

View attachment 43302
Peps point made again & compare with how the media treated us at the semi.

Yea read on line the DM ( I know ) but the DM did say it was the dippers.

The comments section was interesting most were slacking of football fans in the whole. Not naming the dippers but all football fans. Seemed odd when the paper saying scousers but the public saying both Chelsea and dippers and all football fans are twats !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.