Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only speak for myself love City, Lancashire, England and the Queen but I hate the tories.
Four out of five's not bad! To be fair I think City's support is as diverse as the city of Manchester itself. All politics, all religions, all races, generally liberal-minded (not in a political sense) I also think we are belligerent, sometimes irrational and most of us like to cock a snook at authority once in a while. The sheer variety in our support is what makes it great. I wouldn't want it any other way.

There isn't, so the one I read is the one with whose right wing leanings, entrenchment, etc, I tend to disagree. I find it not particularly useful to read only the stuff yer gonna agree with. What are the opposition up to, what thinking underlines their stance. I draw the line at the Dipper Echo, echo, echo, echo.
Very true which is why I also read the guardian but like you draw the line at the echo :-)

The media were quick to poke Pep with the Champions League boo stick, I wonder if they'll dare question Klopp on his views about his club fans booing the National Anthem?
Need fans to post about this in numbers on social media isn’t that what normally happens when you want to get something out there,the media will mention it in passing but quickly move on if it’s any other club it’s splashed all over front pages never mind the back ..

The media were quick to poke Pep with the Champions League boo stick, I wonder if they'll dare question Klopp on his views about his club fans booing the National Anthem?

To be fair they probably aren't booing their own national anthem because most of them genuinely aren't English.

I think there are loads of things the Scousers can and should be criticised for but booing an anthem dedicated to the leader of an establishment that during various times over the years has actively gone out of their way to screw their City over is not one I would go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.