Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a plane once with a scouse woman and a teenage lad sat in front of me. The lad was fucking about all flight, jumping and banging the seat, he was sat directly in front of me. His gormless mother just let him do it. Eventually I banged the back of his seat jolting him forward. He looked back at me and I just glared at him. He curbed his behaviour a bit after that. On coming in to land the stewardess had to tell them to put on their seatbelts three times. When she finally bollocked the scrotes the woman whined, "Alright, alright!!! Don't go on" The stewardess said, "I've asked you three times now." To which the scouse scumbag screeched, " I didn't hear ya, didn't hear ya, alright!!!!" Scum.
I had exactly the same one time coming back from Spain. Only the lad came on the plane with a full bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. I kid you not.

A win for Southampton, as unlikely as it is would be brilliant obviously. If the scouse scum win and eat into our goal difference I fear for the final game. Wolves are absolutely dreadful and I can see a big win there. Our defence is a massive worry. With our normal team we would have won today and on Sunday I think. I can't see us preventing Villa scoring with the back four we had today

A win for Southampton, as unlikely as it is would be brilliant obviously. If the scouse scum win and eat into our goal difference I fear for the final game. Wolves are absolutely dreadful and I can see a big win there. Our defence is a massive worry. With our normal team we would have won today and on Sunday I think. I can't see us preventing Villa scoring with the back four we had today
You say Wolves are absolutely dreadful. Villa aren't much better. Works both ways.

i doubt goal difference is going to matter. were 4 points a head of them 1 point if they beat southampton for goal difference to even matter we need to lose and they have to draw on final day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.