Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of clueless Dippers on YouTube asking for points deductions for our shameful assault on Olsen. Like Heysel never happened. The most deluded set of fans ever.

BLUEMOON!
Absolutely no chance of a points deduction. The ref, Michael Oliver, had already left the pitch so he couldn't have made a clear error and anyway the VAR jokers had gone to the bar to drown their sorrows that the scousers hadn't stolen the title.

Small point of order but they didn't lose it because they never had it in the first place :)

We got wonderful media and press yesterday, the world over.

My word we gave the world of football a wonderful reminder of how beautiful this game is.

We are and will become the media darlings, little Jamie Redknapp's face told the story yesterday, even Roy Keane found that amusing.

Didn't this idiot give a call to arms from rag fans to invade old trafford and attack security? As for Keane calling other people violent scumbags?

Without justifying it, it stamps of a hypocritical twoddle getting his digs in, surprised he didn't quote the fan as, "I did want to nail him and let him know what was happening."

the morning after QPR I bought copies of the Times, the Independent, the Guardian, the Telegraph, the Mail, the Express, the Mirror and the Sun and took them all to a greasy spoon. I had a full English and about a gallon of tea and I read every word about the game twice.

this morning I think I’ll just buy a coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.