Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eamonn Sweeney: City are the perfect champions for the neo-liberal era, true believers in the creed that money makes its own morality. But they’re not Liverpool and they never will be.

Well, we have to be grateful for small mercies! I suppose I should thank the stars on the day I was born that we're not Liverpool. But the bit that's gonna get me skipping through the week is that we never will be. We ain't gonna turn up at a foreign stadium and leave three dozen opposition fans going home in coffins, we ain't gonna hack into some club's data system, and any teams arriving at the Etihad, domestic or foreign can safely sit in their coach seats knowing that we ain't gonna trash yer vehicle. Yes, Eamonn, than the fuck we aren't Liverpool and never will be!
I am just thankful i aint him, imagine having that published LOL!!!!

Listening to some media this morning, alot talking about the "assault" on olsen (shouldn't have happened). Not many talking about the "assault" from ten haag minders on that reporter, the reporter even called it out as well.
Jim White is doing his best to get city fans to call just to ridicule them. Don't remember anyone asking liverpool fans to call to explain the bus attack or united fans to explain breaking into a ground and smashing up expensive camera equipment.

He's just catering for his audience i.e the vast majority of people across the Irish Sea, you have to admire the small number of blues over there in what is basically a county in thrall to those in red at each end of the East Lancs, hats off to you all.
Thank you Sir. It's a lonely life sometimes, but you wouldn't change a thing! ;-)

He's just catering for his audience i.e the vast majority of people across the Irish Sea, you have to admire the small number of blues over there in what is basically a county in thrall to those in red at each end of the East Lancs, hats off to you all.
Biased ignorance won’t stop. We are entrenched City fans swimming in a sea of shit.

the flip side is that I now get to witness the Great Liverpool depression until September. It works both ways. Bunch of deluded red cunts.

I will saviour the moment. Thank you city for the gift of hate I can feel radiating from every red orifice. Quad squad lol. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.