Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestGorton

Heard that…. He said he always feels safe at Anfield! Clearly forgotten the bus wrecking incident… mind you didn’t Wolves fans stick the useless twat on eBay!
Haha. He is a fat useless coke head.

Dirty Harry

City have had some less salubrious moments OFF the pitch this season, including asking a paedophile to gaslight his victims in the High Court. But look at the silverware! Four PL titles in five years; six in 11 years. Love the glory; look away from the rest
The club really need to do something about that statement, don’t they ?

Centurions

Sky have a real agenda against us, so much more than the BBC can be arsed with. With Sky its billions in lost revenue.
I'm not usually one to find offence in everything Sky say about us but the arsehole on SSN right now was talking about the parade last night. He hesitated before saying "hundreds lined the streets". Hundreds??? GTF.

herrock

I'm not usually one to find offence in everything Sky say about us but the arsehole on SSN right now was talking about the parade last night. He hesitated before saying "hundreds lined the streets". Hundreds??? GTF.
I noticed that, i think it was on repeat this morning.

Bluekiwi

Team supported
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
A bit of a shout out to the sports editor of the Waikato Times. In the last few weeks Liverpool's antics (results) have received big coverage whilst we got a miserly little column inch per game. Today they focused on us and our victory.

On reflection the scouse loving person may not have turned up for work being so pissed off and some one else did the report. So perhaps I should rescind that first comment.

The early morning radio led thesports section with Manchester was blue for the CHAMPIONS parade. And we featured on the TV News at lunchtime.

Just going off topic ...........................

I have captured so many video clips of the game and celebrations that I need to buy ANOTHER external drive for my PC. And the bubbly keeps flowing in our TRUE BLUE house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.