Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen this load of old bollocks by Dan Kilpatrick of the Evening standard ?: "Man City win another title but they will never earn Liverpool’s authenticity".

Apparently we "inspire a kind of apathy of hopelessness in most supporters" and are "are robbing the game of the meaning and emotion on which it is built".

Pathetic stuff!
I would put money on him being a regular peruser of squawk. You could match every excruciating line to all of the lunatics who post on there.

Have you seen this load of old bollocks by Dan Kilpatrick of the Evening standard ?: "Man City win another title but they will never earn Liverpool’s authenticity".

Apparently we "inspire a kind of apathy of hopelessness in most supporters" and are "are robbing the game of the meaning and emotion on which it is built".

Pathetic stuff!
Authenticity???

Authentically what?

Jordan was praising Anthony Joshua putting some gobshite scrotes in their place earlier (who were calling him out as a 'glass jaw' until he had a closer word), fair enough Jordan, but, having suggested this would be a good societal lesson to the scrotes about respect etc, he managed within 40 seconds to make comparison to pitch invaders and cross bar breakers, really... the never-ending circle...

Last edited:

Pathetic stuff!

On Sunday, I was watching on from afar as we fought out that final game against Villa. The last thing that could have struck me as coming to mind for any unbiased neutral would be, "What an apathy of hopelessness. City are robbing the game of the emotion on which it's built."

On the other hand, back in 2016, I visited my best friend from university in north Wales. His lad is my godson, and they had a German exchange kid there so took him into Liverpool for the day, including a trip to Anfield. It's like a theme park - again, authenticity is the very last thing that comes to mind.

On Sunday, I was watching on from afar as we fought out that final game against Villa. The last thing that could have struck me as coming to mind for any unbiased neutral would be, "What an apathy of hopelessness. City are robbing the game of the emotion on which it's built."

On the other hand, back in 2016, I visited my best friend from university in north Wales. His lad is my godson, and they had a German exchange kid there so took him into Liverpool for the day, including a trip to Anfield. It's like a theme park - again, authenticity is the very last thing that comes to mind.

Nail on the head. Aguero's goal and the game against Villa were without emotion...okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.