Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a few on here who said pretty much exactly that

There was I remember in spite of being told to shut up and not tempt fate by those of us who knew better after following our club for decades. Of course we were then bedwetters etcetera. Although fourteen points clear they had two games in hand which they won so making it eight points, very doable with such a long way to go.

Have you seen this load of old bollocks by Dan Kilpatrick of the Evening standard ?: "Man City win another title but they will never earn Liverpool’s authenticity".

Apparently we "inspire a kind of apathy of hopelessness in most supporters" and are "are robbing the game of the meaning and emotion on which it is built".

Pathetic stuff!

Had this misfortune of reading it yesterday but reaffirmed that I'll forever ignore this moron.

Apathy and hopelessness is quite a statement when we've arguably the two most dramatic title wins in recent history. I'd argue City invoke the most emotions, as every fucker is talking about us.

Bbc have an article on players worried about plying back to back games ...

You guessed which team they uses for the headline picture...

Also am I missing something big ....

Why is this a special season for them so far ?? .....

What's the odds of crowd trouble Saturday

Had this misfortune of reading it yesterday but reaffirmed that I'll forever ignore this moron.

Apathy and hopelessness is quite a statement when we've arguably the two most dramatic title wins in recent history. I'd argue City invoke the most emotions, as every fucker is talking about us.
We've actually been very lucky to witness not only 6 titles in the last 11 seasons, but to have won 2 of them so dramatically, plus we had to come from behind to win at Brighton in 2019 too. Also, 4 of the 6 have been won on the final day with 3 of those last day title wins being in front of our own fans. I don't even think United have had that many final day PL title wins at home, despite winning 13 PLs so far. The only one resembling anything dramatic that I can recall was in 1999 when they went a goal down at home to Spurs but turned it round a lot sooner than we did on Sunday.

Winning titles with games to spare is great and we would all like to see that happen every now and then to calm our tickers but winning titles in the manner we did on Sunday and in 2012 is the best way without a doubt.

Given the headline, why on earth did you read it? Once you've clicked on it (and then re-posted it on here) you've effectively let them win. Just totally ignore it.

Bbc have an article on players worried about plying back to back games ...

You guessed which team they uses for the headline picture...

Also am I missing something big ....

Why is this a special season for them so far ?? .....

What's the odds of crowd trouble Saturday
I'll have a wild guess at Liverpool? Since they've played almost every single game possible (they missed out on the Community Shield) why wouldn't they? Even if (hopefully) Real beat them in the CL final, you can't discount the season they've had.

Other than last season's title, every one of our title wins has been great entertainment.

Aguero, crystanbul and slippy, centurions, 98/97, easy win, 3 in 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.