Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only these (and I use the word very loosely here) programmes, including Talk Shite had a “fact checker” as part of their discussion group eh?? Can you just imagine…”Man City have Etihad” “Well..actually Etihad have been found to be non-related”…”Yeah, but the owner’s been pumping in millions every season” “Well…actually, the owner has not invested into the club for a number of years now, they are self sufficient”…”Yeah, but they’re Arabs aren’t they??” “Well…I can’t argue against that” “There you go then…bang to rights…”

Maybe our PR team should be putting these ignorant fuckers right, and in fact should have been doing so for years. By remaining silent and not calling out the lies we are being seen however these media bellends say we are, because no-one hears anything to suggest otherwise.

I can’t imagine many successful businesses that consistently received such negative press would not fight back and present the truth. Imagine if newspapers printed blatant lies about, say Amazon, or Tesla, they’d be facing a lawsuit in days. Why are we so fucking meek? I wish we’d take every one of the fat lying rag hacks apart.

Maybe our PR team should be putting these ignorant fuckers right, and in fact should have been doing so for years. By remaining silent and not calling out the lies we are being seen however these media bellends say we are, because no-one hears anything to suggest otherwise.

I can’t imagine many successful businesses that consistently received such negative press would not fight back and present the truth. Imagine if newspapers printed blatant lies about, say Amazon, or Tesla, they’d be facing a lawsuit in days. Why are we so fucking meek? I wish we’d take every one of the fat lying rag hacks apart.
This.
Our PR team is pretty awful and the club/PR have allowed people to mouth off for years. Even Tebas laughed at how bad we were in this respect and said as we dont reply and take him to court, what he says must be true.
Opinions are one thing but when someone basically calls us state owned, we cheated etc, we should go after them with the full legal team behind the club. It would soon stop if we went after the media and also the little guys on twitter etc.
Amazed some of the"journalists" as some media are even allowed in the ground tbh

This.
Our PR team is pretty awful and the club/PR have allowed people to mouth off for years. Even Tebas laughed at how bad we were in this respect and said as we dont reply and take him to court, what he says must be true.
Opinions are one thing but when someone basically calls us state owned, we cheated etc, we should go after them with the full legal team behind the club. It would soon stop if we went after the media and also the little guys on twitter etc.
Amazed some of the"journalists" as some media are even allowed in the ground tbh
Maybe, one of the reasons that the club have let these “allegations“ go on and on is that if they took them to court, it could blow up into a full scale fact check on the club, where a “friendly” judge could demand that City produce evidence of their non-wrongdoing…it is a rabbit hole that the club would maybe not want to be forced upon them…Better by far, for me, would be to ban these idiots from ever gracing the stadium with their presence…much like they did with Dan Roan…Red nose used to do it at the leaky roof, so why not take a page from his book where we give organisations a list of their employees who are not welcome and will not be given access…

Better by far, for me, would be to ban these idiots from ever gracing the stadium with their presence…much like they did with Dan Roan…Red nose used to do it at the leaky roof, so why not take a page from his book where we give organisations a list of their employees who are not welcome and will not be given access…

i'd have the papers open on the artical at each of the tables their sat at and ask them to explain each and every bit in front of their guests

Tonights running order on the Daily United online.

The Daily United has wheeled their big guns out. Samuel, Ladyman, and Herbert. A real journalistic old boys club.

Ladyman has decided to pick the United team to face Spurs on Saturday for Ole.

As you can see, the articles combined have generated millions of comments and shares.

Don't worry, City get a mention as well.

90-D5991-F-668-F-43-E9-9-E2-A-A0754-C03-FB76.png

3638-C710-75-C7-4604-8-F52-B892-A7769941.png

8-B32-E71-D-392-C-4-EA0-8539-2903-E67-E9131.png

9-D32-B034-80-AD-4-B11-8-C8-B-96-C9-A13-BA360.jpg
The media are desperate to get conte to United that’s for sure it’s wall to wall today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.