Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we only won because they were shite. Same every time we beat any team, we won because they weren’t very good, not because we are a fantastic side.
Well City have now played 168 matches in Europe (99 in the Champs League/Euro Cup) but apparently we have no European heritage. Our campaigns have included fantastic victories against giants like Juventus, AC Milan (at their peak), Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG, and Dortmund to mention just a few. But apparently everyone we play has been shite and we have never had any "fantastic nights under the lights." I must have imagined all those epic matches then.

Last edited:
Well City have now played 168 matches in Europe (99 in the Champs League/Euro Cup) but apparently we have no European heritage. Our campaigns have included fantastic victories against giants like Juventus, AC Milan (at their peak), Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, PSG, and Dortmund to mention just a few. But apparently everyone we play has been shite and we have never had any "fantastic nights under the lights." I must have imagined all those epic matches then.
AC Milan weren’t even close to their peak in 1979, mate.

I don’t think you’re lying, no.

Two reasons:

1. You strike me as a honest person, based on your posting output, but that could be an illusion, of course.

2. The BBC is biased against us. And I’m about as unparanoid as it’s possible to be btw.

All day.

Think there’s lots of bollocks posted on here about how we’re dealt with by the establishment within football. Think the PL views us as a plus, for example.

But there’s no doubt the BBC, especially online, is biased against City.

Think it’s a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.