Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have just won the new 'Parade Trophy', to add to their 2 other trophies.

Give Me Sport - Scott Wilson

Liverpool's trophy parade turnout compared with Man City's in video​

And we're off!

Ladywanker doesn't disappoint.

015-FC125-BFE5-4767-8107-C13-B132-D995-B.jpg

Once again! Thankfully Martin Samuel isn't scared to tell the truth.

Another Great. Great underachievers.

4-AC98-C2-C-7446-4-CF2-BFDB-B4656-FBAF49-C.jpg

Have a look at the City around the world thread. It show you supporters around the world celebrating our game last Sunday. To say they all went mental when we won is an understatement. Well worth a few minutes of your time. Certainly opened my eyes to the amount of supporters we have around the world

I moved to Australia 16 years ago & it was hilarious seeing how many little kids were in City kits with no family links. It used to be an easy way of meeting a fellow Manc but not any more. That said, the flow of new fans certainly slowed with the media onslaught & I’ve spent hours defending our club to no nowt no marks.

Every game live makes it easy to follow from overseas & waking at 3am to watch city is a piece of piss compared to getting to the stadium to see Stuart Pearce in the dugout.

Just wait a while, there’s no way the French and UEFA are going to take all these accusations and insinuations lying down. Having the whole of the sycophantic English press behind them pushing the scouse agenda again will go against them with all these ‘poor ickle scousers being treated badly abroad again’ stories and could finally be the turning point on their constant denials about being the best this That and the other when the French police expose them for what they actually are to the whole world. It will be so hard for these media wankers to defend them when they do.

Just wait a while, there’s no way the French and UEFA are going to take all these accusations and insinuations lying down. Having the whole of the sycophantic English press behind them pushing the scouse agenda again will go against them with all these ‘poor ickle scousers being treated badly abroad again’ stories and could finally be the turning point on their constant denials about being the best this That and the other when the French police expose them for what they actually are to the whole world. It will be so hard for these media wankers to defend them when they do.
BBC deleted my post on the LFC chumps reaction. I had posted about the insensitivity of having a parade on the anniversary of Heysel.

Nothing rude but the BBC have whitewashed the event off their web pages so as not to offend the ferals.

They, the BBC, are a complete and utter disgrace.

I moved to Australia 16 years ago & it was hilarious seeing how many little kids were in City kits with no family links. It used to be an easy way of meeting a fellow Manc but not any more. That said, the flow of new fans certainly slowed with the media onslaught & I’ve spent hours defending our club to no nowt no marks.

Every game live makes it easy to follow from overseas & waking at 3am to watch city is a piece of piss compared to getting to the stadium to see Stuart Pearce in the dugout with Beanie the horse pulling the strings.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.