Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know which employee made the decision to put out that statement. Just how ignorant, ill-informed and stupid are they?
yep - who is making these decisions?? If it's the media department, then yet another reason to have a complete overhaul. We should break the bank for liverpool's, they're amazing, pretty sure they could get the beeb and co to fawn over Fred West if they wanted to.

yep - who is making these decisions?? If it's the media department, then yet another reason to have a complete overhaul. We should break the bank for liverpool's, they're amazing, pretty sure they could get the beeb and co to fawn over Fred West if they wanted to.

Hey, if Charles Bronson had come out as a dipper he'd be free now.

In that case, I'm offended by them singing 'oh Manchester is full of shit'*.
I too am offended as, in my mind, it harks back to the Victorian era when Manchester's leather trade collapsed and as a result the "pure finders" who would normally clear the faeces from the streets were forced to find work in other areas which invariably left the streets of Manchester "full of shit".... or some other made-up bullshit story that a scouser would tenuously link to a chant in order to illustrate a multi-generational struggle against poverty and oppression and why it NEEDS to stop.

For a bunch of northerners that clunge of cunts from the wrong end of the M62 don't half have thin skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.