Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did say that as an off comment in jest, but he is an open United fan pundit. Spends most of his time praising City up. Not sure what the problem or animosity is.

Agree with consensus so far.

He’s always been complimentary when I’ve seen him so I have no issue with an ex Utd player not exactly thrilled at the thought of us winning a treble.

It’s not a pundits love of their club that grates it’s being snide and hypocritical about City that does.

He's saying what I expect him to say. If the roles were reversed then Micah Richards wouldn't want United to win it either.

He's been very complimentary about us this season. When he spoke about Bernardo Silva the other week he couldn't have praised him more. He clearly put his bias to the side.

Personally I listen to Neville and Ferdinand as they know what it takes to be at the very top. They know our team would fucking hammer the one they were in at its peak as well and are glad they retired. Haaland would ragdoll Ferdinand all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.