Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One news report on Wrexhams parade said they'd had an injection of "Hollywood money". The way they were talking I have to assume this is the good stuff as opposed to our state backed dirty oil money?
Star sprinkled, celebrity, glitter legit dollars if you don't mind! Entirely fair to all those other teams in the Vanarama. Not buying success at all - no press cries for a "level playing field" or "earned" success there. Just Hello Magazine style, happy clappy reporting. A "Cinderella Story" we must all delight in.
Our double standards meedja - fckinell.

Star sprinkled, celebrity, glitter legit dollars if you don't mind! Entirely fair to all those other teams in the Vanarama. Not buying success at all - no press cries for a "level playing field" or "earned" success there. Just Hello Magazine style, happy clappy reporting.
Our double standards meedja - fckinell.
Is it just me who doesn’t know who these Hollywood owners are?

I hope these wankers look back on their careers and see what a waste they’ve been. Imagine working in an era where one of the best managers ever has built some of the best teams ever who’ve been involved in some of the most exciting title races ever who’ve just signed the biggest superstar around, and all they do is piss and moan about it.
All whilst watching it for nowt with fantastic hospitality laid on for them.
Very fucking sad.

Imagine the headlines if the rags had finished above us for 10 years straight after we'd spent over 1bn on transfers and had more managers than hot dinners.

It'd be everywhere.

Meanwhile....
fergie-1920-1920x1080.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.