Medical emergency at United game

Brightwell Bros.

Asked in the match thread but understandbly got a bit lost in all the excitement.

Any news on the health of the person who the game was stopped for today?

It seemed to move quite quickly so hopefully they got out of the crowd and to a local hospital or whatever, but I hope they're ok.

Asked in the match thread but understandbly got a bit lost in all the excitement.

Any news on the health of the person who the game was stopped for today?

It seemed to move quite quickly so hopefully they got out of the crowd and to a local hospital or whatever, but I hope they're ok.
Think this is the last update weve had…

There were two within 5 mins of each other… one in the south level 3 and the one everyone is referring to in south level 1.

Paramedics were only a few rows in front of me in south 3.

Instead of waving at the pitch and trying to get the physios to run across the whole pitch to get the the stands, why on Earth aren’t people going to the nearest steward to get the medical teams that are in place for this sort of thing within the stadium?

Instead of waving at the pitch and trying to get the physios to run across the whole pitch to get the the stands, why on Earth aren’t people going to the nearest steward to get the medical teams that are in place for this sort of thing within the stadium?
I suppose panic sets in and people just try to attract attention to it in the quickest way they can think of, if it means a life can be saved then it's worthwhile stopping the game for a few minutes.

A fan did run over to our main steward (yellow coated one) shouting get a doctor. It looked like their coms thing between the stewards wasn’t working as she took the ear piece out just afterwards and someone was taking a look at it for her. The only reason I could think of why he came all the way over to our area was the medical equipment is closer to our area. Near the dugouts.

Strange how we still call them dugouts when actually now, at most places, they are very comfortable seats.

I did say, in the other thread, that I spoke to two of the St. John’s ambulance people on my way out and they said the one on L1 had fallen and banged his head and had been taken to hospital as he had been out for a couple of minutes.
hopefully will be alright with just a sore head in the morning, not too dissimilar to most blues tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.