Medical emergency at United game

There was a weird incident at the back of 328 when this went on. Everyone was looking around like they do when there’s a fight. Eventually thestewards dragged out a guy carrying a city bag who was so arseholed he couldn’t even walk.

I did say, in the other thread, that I spoke to two of the St. John’s ambulance people on my way out and they said the one on L1 had fallen and banged his head and had been taken to hospital as he had been out for a couple of minutes.
Happens a lot that. I fell forwards over a few rows of seats celebrating at Old Trafford once and a seat-back cracked and the sharp bit cut my face… it could easily have been my eye!

This is where Safe Standing is so much safer, you can’t fall forwards over the seats!

Speedy recovery.

I obviously enjoyed the game, but things like this and the Ukraine crisis do make you realise there really is a lot more to life than football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.