Medical emergency at United game

Well done to the lad in Block 121 corner who tried to invade the pitch to flag down medical staff. Stewards directly in front of him totally oblivious and ignoring fans' pleas. The mongs man handled him and he nearly got arrested. Poor bloke was trying to do a good thing and saw him still having it out with the stewards at half time. Well done that man.

Wish both fans well and a speedy recovery.

Asked in the match thread but understandbly got a bit lost in all the excitement.

Any news on the health of the person who the game was stopped for today?

It seemed to move quite quickly so hopefully they got out of the crowd and to a local hospital or whatever, but I hope they're ok.
It was my mates son. He’s back home now after having lots of tests at hospital.

This trend must be worth an investigation if we werent at war, ruled by a sleazeaball .
An investigation to see whether going to a football match puts you at a higher risk of having a medical emergency? I don't think would be a good use of public money!

Sinclair gets mentioned in this thread:

“"It never happened before", becomes it happened all the time before.”

So it’s no different from at any other time but fans are now making the game stop and dragging doctors and physios from the dugouts instead of letting stewards and medical teams who are in stadiums for this very thing deal with it, and letting the game carry on!

Think it’s time we stopped stopping the game for these incidents. Sundays was a drunk lad passing out from being too pissed and banging his head. I wouldn’t want the game to stop for me if I got a pie thrown at me from behind and knocked me out.

An investigation to see whether going to a football match puts you at a higher risk of having a medical emergency? I don't think would be a good use of public money!
Sheffield uni did some research into " why do cats purr". I kid you not. Guess what they concluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.