Medical tonight ...

stu9488 said:
blueinsa said:
stu9488 said:
No idea why you have said that A) I dont listen to 5live and B) that has come from me and nobody else, its not an opinion its fact no medical today or last night.

Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!!

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.

You're so confident that maybe you can tell us how you know its FACT.

Yeah he really is a lot better all round player than people give him credit for. He might bump into Robby a fair bit as he does like to drift to the left.

Please sign Mr Ade.

Danamy said:
Gandalf Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Gandalf Blue said:
If he got a work permit at approx. 17:30 why didn't he go straight for a medical after that?

Medical wasn't even scheduled. So he might have one sometime this week, but IMO deal is nowhere near complete contrary to what people are saying. People were saying last night that he needed to have agreed personal terms in order to get a work permit, I checked this today and that is not the case, it is merely an assurance from the club that he will be employed for X amount of years, no money needs to be talked about. Deal not done yet.

Interesting point, cheers for that. I also doubt very much that personal terms are ever agreed before a medical anyway incase something crops up in the medical itself.

Terms are always agreed before medical

Subject to a medical yes. Ronaldo passed a medical before signing a contract though. I think every transfer deal is completed differently by each club, I doubt there is set rules.

cleavers said:
stu9488 said:
blueinsa said:
stu9488 said:
No idea why you have said that A) I dont listen to 5live and B) that has come from me and nobody else, its not an opinion its fact no medical today or last night.

Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!!

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.

You're so confident that maybe you can tell us how you know its FACT.

Im not typing it all out again neither do I need to justify myself im not trying to cause an argument just letting people know the latest from where im sat, if you want to know how I know this look back through the pages mate.

Got a sneaky feeling your wrong on this one mate, methinks he was on a plane this morning to somewhere nice and hot!!![/quote]

He has NOT had a medical, absolute FACT.[/quote]

You're so confident that maybe you can tell us how you know its FACT.[/quote]

Im not typing it all out again neither do I need to justify myself im not trying to cause an argument just letting people know the latest from where im sat, if you want to know how I know this look back through the pages mate.[/quote]

not dissing you stu or anything coz you seem pretty much ding dang do but,why are most reporting hes passed one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.