Meditation

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Might have to try something like this. Really struggling to be ‘in the moment’. My mind is just always racing, normally with bullshit stuff that I let worry me. Affecting my short term memory too.

Might have to try something like this. Really struggling to be ‘in the moment’. My mind is just always racing, normally with bullshit stuff that I let worry me. Affecting my short term memory too.
After today I’m deleting WhatsApp, having a break from Bluemoon, deleting Instagram, not watching the News and generally having a break from everything for a good five or six weeks.

I’m stepping up my training, just eating healthy food, no carbs for a while, water and green tea only, adding meditation and yoga to a more regular routine.

Think it’ll do me some good, mentally and psychically.

What's the best time of day? I'm pretty good At practicing mindfulness and being in "the moment" and silencing thought during action, but during actual "sitting" sessions I don't know when the best part of the day is. Upon waking? After work? Mid day is not feasible because of work.

Early morning, before Mother Earth awakens.
Before eating, do not let the vibrations of others permeate your stillness.

Yeah I’ve started doing it last month. I’ve bought an app called Calm . There’s load of different options on there. I’ve followed a program by a bloke called Jeff Warren. Found it really helpful. Basically 10 mins each day and practising different techniques. Basically techniques on how to clear the mind and how to de stress

Yeah I’ve started doing it last month. I’ve bought an app called Calm . There’s load of different options on there. I’ve followed a program by a bloke called Jeff Warren. Found it really helpful. Basically 10 mins each day and practising different techniques. Basically techniques on how to clear the mind and how to de stress

Same here. Good app. Definitely helping with sleep. Tamara’s voice does the job nicely for me and puts me straight to sleep.

After today I’m deleting WhatsApp, having a break from Bluemoon, deleting Instagram, not watching the News and generally having a break from everything for a good five or six weeks.

I’m stepping up my training, just eating healthy food, no carbs for a while, water and green tea only, adding meditation and yoga to a more regular routine.

Think it’ll do me some good, mentally and psychically.
If you are having tantric antics as well ,then you are Sting and I claim my £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.