Meet Blue - our new foster dog.

Four weeks on
dff027a55d33c6028b282701421294ae.jpg
Beautiful dog. Defo needs a blue coat to match her name.

not really into dogs,but may I say from the first picture to the last one there looks a big difference,you can see it in the eyes,looks a bit down on the first one,alert and bright on the last one,well done oldius,not into dogs as I say but hate cruelty to any animal

not really into dogs,but may I say from the first picture to the last one there looks a big difference,you can see it in the eyes,looks a bit down on the first one,alert and bright on the last one,well done oldius,not into dogs as I say but hate cruelty to any animal

She is doing very well. She is a gentle soul and very loving, playful with other dogs but responds very well to training. We are blessed to have her and she has responded to lots of love by giving it all back.

48424442037_435383bb7f_c.jpg

Blue continues to do brilliantly. This Lurcher puppy decided to say hello today by leaping, paws first in to Blue's face! They played enthusiastically for about twenty minutes and the Lurcher's owner was delighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.