Meet Blue - our new foster dog.

We can even take in a coffee!

48566156031_8ce7c65ff1_o.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful dog. Just out of interest where was that photo taken Kinder, The Roaches, Windgather? Sorry for being nosy!

God Damn it, Why is it, that every time i hear/see a story like that, some fucking Ninja throws water in my eyes.

You are a very good Person Oldius, Pet Blue from me :)

She protected my wife from an aggressive Mastiff yesterday by running forward about twenty metres in front of her and straight at the Mastiff, shifting side on and moving so the Mastiff couldn't get close. The owner of the Mastiff, who had rescued it the day before and knew that it was aggressive to people, apologised for having it off the lead, saying that she didn't think anyone would be around. When will people learn? Dogs should be on lead until such time as you have established trust and control.

Last edited:
48999093208_550aed1f88_c.jpg

She met her mum!

Fantastic picture Oldius, they say animals are dumb but you can tell from the picture they know who each other are..

Some humans could learn a thing or 2 from animals re looking after their young..

I've read your posts re Blue since you first posted, you've done and are doing a first class job mate!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.