Meet the Khans

11 million on it to date and it looked shite and not the place you would want to get married. Good money after bad springs to mind. The lad will end up relatively skint at some point once she divorced him and takes half and he has the rest tied up in crazy schemes like that. Just looking at it you could see he has no idea of how much to finish off and how much money it will cost to run and how much it will make. The answer to that is it will cost several million more and not make enough! All these designer sunglasses and cars and other such shite all depreciating assets. Even the 10k birthday parties for kids etc all add up!

edit - I have just read that he spent 30k on a Rolex for a one year old. He will most definitely end up skint.
He's got too many hangers-on and parasites whispering in his ear and stroking his ego.
He's worth about £29 million. That building is going to cost him about £19 million when it's finished. That's a huge chunk. It's just a vanity project that is going to be essentially worthless. He'd have been better off buying half of Bolton and renting it out, Fowler style.
He'll probably end up taking fights as long as he can get them to replace the money that he wastes and end up a cabbage like a lot of boxers that carry on taking blows to the head longer than is necessary.
He needs good people around him, of which he doesn't seem to have any of.

He's got too many hangers-on and parasites whispering in his ear and stroking his ego.
He's worth about £29 million. That building is going to cost him about £19 million when it's finished. That's a huge chunk. It's just a vanity project that is going to be essentially worthless. He'd have been better off buying half of Bolton and renting it out, Fowler style.
He'll probably end up taking fights as long as he can get them to replace the money that he wastes and end up a cabbage like a lot of boxers that carry on taking blows to the head longer than is necessary.
He needs good people around him, of which he doesn't seem to have any of.

More like £23 - less half for her when she goes. £11.5 tied up in not great assets and he will be spending more than he is getting in this year that is for certain! Its like watching a slow car crash.

I was on a train from London to manchester once , one of those quiet evening ghost trains.

mr Bolton was sat behind me in a pretty empty carriage. He was on the phone to his pal.

”no mate, I can’t come out tonight. I am on my way back to shitty Bolton tonight . I know shit in it”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.