Meeting pep

I have now met Pep twice, once at Barcelona airport after the game where we got battered and last night at his restaurant Taste Catala.
The first time he seemed to have lost his way and stumbled upon about 50 of us fans waiting for a flight, it must have been the last thing he wanted but spent ages signing autographs and having pictures taken. Last night he was with his family but when he left he once again took time to have pictures and photos with everyone that wanted to. He came across as such a classy guy on both occasions, we are so lucky to have him at our club.

Did he say ‘it is wad it is’? If he didn’t, it wasn’t really him.

This is Dylan:

35kmt6c.jpg

Audrey Roberts not in the Street any more?

27 minutes? 28?

It's hard to break it down into logical or lexical semantics but if I was pushed I would have said 23-24. He shook my hand firmly and I distinctly saw his eyes well up with the distress of yet another airport goodbye which can never be easy even for a man of the people and more important a gentleman of the game genuine as the day was long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.