Megabus

JOTS will be the one wearing braces ;)

x1znyf.jpg

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Blue Mist said:
-dabz- said:
Two years ago they had a deal on, £1 to a limited amount of destinations. I was going to book a ticket to Inverness when the deal ran out.
Some good deals on there if you keep your eyes on them.

Did you want to go to Inverness or was that the furthest away you could find and wanted to make the most of your £1 ?

Just askin'
For a quid who wouldn't want to go to Inverness?

My lad has actually caught the Megabus to Inverness on more than one occasion. The last time he went, an old bloke fell asleep on his shoulder all the way to Edinburgh, and no matter how many times he woke him up or shoved him off, he just put his head straight back there and went to sleep again.
Thank fuck he dumped the hideous Scottish sea creature that he was boning up there. Every time she came here to visit it was like feeding a herd of hungry hippos.

stony said:
Blue Mist said:
Did you want to go to Inverness or was that the furthest away you could find and wanted to make the most of your £1 ?

Just askin'

My lad has actually caught the Megabus to Inverness on more than one occasion. The last time he went, an old bloke fell asleep on his shoulder all the way to Edinburgh, and no matter how many times he woke him up or shoved him off, he just put his head straight back there and went to sleep again.
Thank fuck he dumped the hideous Scottish sea creature that he was boning up there. Every time she came here to visit it was like feeding a herd of hungry hippos.

The one that got away, eh?

*Looks up bus times to Inverness!*

stony said:

The one that got away, eh?

*Looks up bus times to Inverness!*

I hated her. It was horrible having to be pleasant to her for his sake. Thank fuck he saw sense and got rid.
We moved house last year and when we moved his bed, we found a repulsive set of oversized used knickers next to the wall behind his bed.
They resembled an old tent in which unspeakable horrors had occurred within. The mrs picked them up using a stick and they went straight in a bin bag and outside to the bin. I shudder just to think about it.

wayne71 said:
Apart from the odd match coach to away days the last proper coach trip I went on was called the magic bus. I had ran out of money on my euro travels and it was the cheapest way to get to London from Athens. Days of being stuck on a bus with stinking old Greeks and Albanians was fucking horrific. Especially when one of them couldn't even be arsed going to the toilet for a wank.

At 17 though I managed to get from from Greece to London for 30 quid, a loaf of bread some jam and 20 regal king size. Happy days.
That takes me back,we met a lad we knew from Ashton on Corfu and had a whip round to get him back home.
We were back a week when he returned,we asked him what it was like and he just shuddered.
I hate catching the bus to work of a morning,takes 20 minutes door to door so fuck that.

Getting the return at lunch today, hope there's no 'hideous Scottish sea creatures' on my return. An empty coach will do me again. If it's alright, it may be the way forward, we'll see.

Also met a couple of mods while at the union room, pretty sure this gives me free reign of the forum now? Let's have it.

I take it back, what a crock of shite. Glad I'm home.

Not sure if it was the lack of wifi on this one or the hangover, however I was uncomfortable, it seemed to take an age, it was boiling hot, and people were eating food which smelt disgusting. Oh and one woman wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I'm a man of comfort, Megabus can fook off!

Blue Smarties said:
I take it back, what a crock of shite. Glad I'm home.

Not sure if it was the lack of wifi on this one or the hangover, however I was uncomfortable, it seemed to take an age, it was boiling hot, and people were eating food which smelt disgusting. Oh and one woman wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I'm a man of comfort, Megabus can fook off!

Which BM poster was this ?

(name any one from 10!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.