Megson

Rob The Knob

Interview on skysports regarding shaking hands...He claims there is only one manager he wouldn't shake hands with and most managers don't ...Who is it?

dw7 said:
Goes back to a sheff utd v w.b.a game.Megson claimed that warnock was telling his players to "break their legs".
In his autobiog' warnock said he would "wouldnt piss on megson if he was on fire".

If i was City manager i would only shake hands when we won, sorry for being biased but i cant handle being in company when City lose let alone shake hands with the opposing manager

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If i was City manager i would only shake hands when we won, sorry for being biased but i cant handle being in company when City lose let alone shake hands with the opposing manager

Well if you were in charge of City that would be 7 managers you would have pissed off in the past few weeks then. After that how many of them would want to shake hands with you when you won??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.