Mehdi Benatia

SrilankanBlue said:
@RafaelH117 now
Globoesporte claims Marquinhos agent, is talking with Barcelona and a deal is close. Note that Benatia shares the same agent.

Never mind, Benatia's agent is Moussa Sissoko(yea, not the player) after doing some quick research. False alarm.

If Barca get both Marquinhos and Benatia the very same summer we look set to finally sort our centre half problem I'll flip a switch.

BlueDejong said:
BREAKING NEWS - Marquinhos' agent is in advanced talks with Barça, and a deal looks close. [Globo]

BREAKING NEWS - Marquinhos' agent has had 2 meetings with Barça representatives and everything was positive. Fee around €40M. [Globo]

Benatia coming City ? :-)

ooo I hope so.

sam-caddick said:
BlueDejong said:
BREAKING NEWS - Marquinhos' agent is in advanced talks with Barça, and a deal looks close. [Globo]

BREAKING NEWS - Marquinhos' agent has had 2 meetings with Barça representatives and everything was positive. Fee around €40M. [Globo]

ooo I hope so.

Final hurdle would be to hope Munich don't come sniffing around

BlueDejong said:

No... it just means they'll sign both of them. They'll probably stick Marquinhos at RB.

mancity25 said:
BlueDejong said:

No... it just means they'll sign both of them. They'll probably stick Marquinhos at RB.

NOPE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.