Mehdi Benatia

Some suggestion that Garay signed for Zenit in January, but with the agreement not to move untill the Summer. I guess we'll see when the window opens, but it would explain the lack of other teams sniffing around and why people like Benatia are even being considered at twice the price.

@tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Barcelona and PSG closing in for a swap Marquinhos for Dani Alves + money. Meeting at extremely advanced stage

michael1991 said:
@tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Barcelona and PSG closing in for a swap Marquinhos for Dani Alves + money. Meeting at extremely advanced stage

All Brazillian back line for PSG.

I am sure I heard on Revista last week that Pique might become captain for Barcelona so it looks likely Marquinhos will partner him.

Barcelona have an apparent €120m to spend which is to cover two windows, Enrique wants a powerful midfielder and a number 9 up top so maybe they can't go out and blow money on Marquinhos AND Benatia.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm probably forgetting someone obvious here but who's gonna be Barca's replacement when Alves goes?

Montoya.

SuperSilva said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Barcelona going for Marquinhos is good, paves the way for us to Benatia.

Not if they are getting both... as Sam Cad has said above.
Don't think they're doing both as they have other priorities and a limited budget. If they're doing marquinhos that's gonna be they're only CB probably

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.