Melancholy

thelongbowman

Blame in on a couple of beers, or the pitiful tactics, or the feeling Pep is looking elsewhere, or the crowd, or the violence or the prat embarrassing our club or Oliver doing our legs from 200 miles away, or the strange people in block 309 , or the shocking stewards .

But boy do I feel sad today.

Blame in on a couple of beers, or the pitiful tactics, or the feeling Pep is looking elsewhere, or the crowd, or the violence or the prat embarrassing our club or Oliver doing our legs from 200 miles away, or the strange people in block 309 , or the shocking stewards .

And then I think back 6 months.

I see the weaknesses in the current side and they are obvious. If we can see them, then so can Pep. I also see Laporte back in training, and I see Foden developing and feel that this is but a blip so whilst I share your sadness I am at the same time hopeful.

A well-fed tiger is a pussy-cat. Hunger changes the beast.

Perhaps we need these moments. Perhaps there will be a few more but I feel we'll be feasting again soon enough.

Fuck me, come on mate.

We’ve currently got every single trophy in England sat in our trophy room. Have a think about that.

Think back to the 90s when we were in the 3rd Division and our concern was whether we would still be in the football league, let alone ever win another trophy.

We’ve got some of the best players ever to play the game and arguably the best coach of all time. At Manchester City.

This season has been a shocker, for so many reasons. But it’s nothing to be sad about. It’s a blip, we’ll rise again.

If there’s anything to feel sad about, it’s that moron yesterday. Not because he embarrassed the club, he doesn’t represent the club with what he did, he represents himself.

The thing that’s sad is that somewhere down the line in his life he’s learned that he thinks it’s ok to try to degrade and humiliate another human being because they look different to him.

Football pales in to insignificance. We’ve lorded it over that mob over the road for the best part of a decade. Won all the trophies, won all the derbies. Let them have their day in the sun, we’ll be back.

Hey I’m in 309 you cheeky fucker. People in there no worse than anywhere else in the ground if my tour of the stadium on cup games is any guide. Apart from that a pretty good summing up

Don't be sad pal, I'm not. We only lost a derby game. I have the company of my daughters later over a nice roast lamb dinner. I may even crack open a can of ale or two: )

I'm not enjoying this season one bit.

A series of mishaps, staring with Sane's injury. I should have known the omens were not good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.