Melbourne City FC Thread

Don't expect much. The passion and endeavor is up there but the quality is lacking. Having said that weather should be good (not if your playing) and watching a game in shorts and thongs have a few cold ones is pretty good.

Ha ha...I spent a few decades watching crap football in crap weather so that sounds good to me. Although I'll be wearing boxers under my shorts though.

Christmas Derby tomorrow night. In my opinion the best game of the year.

Recently the other team has improved and has moved into 3rd 1 point behind us with a game in hand. So in ladder terms it's going to be a very close game.

After last week's game I've got no idea how we are going to fare. The really impressive feature of our new City team is the availability of every player.

So if you've got time this is a game worth trying to watch with any luck we can snag a win.

Recently the other team has improved and has moved into 3rd 1 point behind us with a game in hand. So in ladder terms it's going to be a very close game.

After last week's game I've got no idea how we are going to fare. The really impressive feature of our new City team is the availability of every player.

So if you've got time this is a game worth trying to watch with any luck we can snag a win.

On BT Sport 2, Saturday morning 08:50 GMT here in the UK.

Victory are the man u of Australia....hope we stuff the twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.