Melbourne City FC Thread

Just watching the re-run of this now on by sport.

Pretty impressed with City - looked a comfortable victory.

But the refereeing seems pretty poor...

Derby this Saturday night (local time). Few potential changes as players becoming available. Notably Kilkenny and Jamieson. Not sure they can start, also the new marquee Budzinski does he start.

Warren Joyce is still new and it's hard to read exactly what he is likely to do.

Big game as being a Derby but more so to really evaluate where we are at as the other team will be a contender this season again.

If you've got nothing better to do then try and tune in.

1-0 right on the stroke of HT.

Well worth the lead how the 'scum' aren't down to 8/9 is amazing, even the video replay resulted in a yellow. Anyway City's best midfielder has been kicked out of the game late on so hopefully we can hang on.

2 wins from 2. Much more pragmatic approach this season so far. We have Wellington at home this weekend and traditionally as soon as we get a little momentum and look like we can do something we produce rubbish so anything is possible.

But coming home after a Derby win surrounded by the Scum I couldn't be happier.

I'm liking what I'm seeing but I've been here before nearly every season at some point so this season I've decided to have zero expectations and see what pans out.

Go City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.