Melbourne City FC Thread

Valkanis who was caretaker coach at the end of last season and Warren's assistant this has had his contract terminated, there's been rumours that he and Joice didn't get along with each other and he had questioned Warren's coaching.
Marwood is here at the moment and it seems he wants to make some changes, there are rumours of players being let go as well, we will have to wait and see if they are true.

If anyones interested about to kickoff (30minutes ) away to the Jets.

Not looking forward to seeing this one.

It's not the worst thing on field, but will hurt off field. Club doesn't really seem to be moving forward much on or off field this season.

It's not the worst thing on field, but will hurt off field. Club doesn't really seem to be moving forward much on or off field this season.
It's been a pretty slow burn aince takeover to be honest.
A major factor is in my opinion the governance of the League is pretty shambolic. Too many restrictions imposed which makes rapid growth difficult. Added to this and I think I may have said this before Melbourne is a very saturated market for the sporting dollar. We have over 20 proffessional teams plus some pretty major annual events added to the basic fact the soccer is minority sport all in city of 5 million or so.

Now CFG have really down alot great work but down here, but I think its going to be generational growth that changes things and over time without any major debacles or strategic changes should become what everyone hopes for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.