Melbourne City FC Thread

5:0 best win at home in our history!

Back it up now with a game against the Jets on Thursday night at home. They are sitting second 4 points in front. A win would close things right up with 10 more games.

Thx for the update.

Just about to ko. Not too hot. And hopefully this ceremony finishes soon.

Oh I forgot to mention we are playing Newcastle who are currently 2nd.

Ever hopeful.

See Kilkenny has signed with Perth. Must be about 4 or 5 that have had contracts cancelled mid season including last year's player of the year and the highest profile player.

That can't be a good thing.

Anyway, home in 5. Will tune in hopefully for a big City win (or any win really).

His initial deal has run out I think.

I've heard Leeds are interested in signing him but whether he'd be able to play for Villa, Melbourne City and Leeds in the same season I'm not sure.

Reckon Melbourne City would be keen to extend the deal, and it wouldn't surprise to see him back there.

This Saturday see the youth team play off in the grand final. A win will see us win the Youth championship 3 seasons in a row. (Fingers crossed).

Also the ladies are playing the final round of the home and away season and a draw or win will lock in 4th place and a finals berth and the chance of also making 3 in a row.

Both games are in Newcastle at 2pm and 8pm respectively.

Actually I made an error. If the youth team win it will be 3 championships in 4 seasons not 3 in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.