Melbourne City FC Thread

No score half time,had a penalty but theball is now in orbit.Is the game being played in the area where the new stadium complex is to be built.Disjointed first half lots of sloppy passing.#38 Bos what is he for,seen some crap players in my nearly 70 years of watching football,but what does he get payed for.

Oh boy, what are we?

I've been holding off getting on the negative train, but so far this season after 5 League games and a few cup games we are looking ordinary. Glimpses of improvement but overall pretty stock standard average. Teams are playing with 2 blocks and we look completely clueless as how to open them up.

New blokes we've got in look terrible Leckie and Pucciarelli, so effectively we are weakened.

Regarding #38 Bos, hes a 19 year old and that was his first senior start. He played 10 mins before in round 2 and basically cost us with a poor error annd we copped a goal in injury time and drew. He probably needs more time before he can be regarded a spud, but it's not looking good.

We played last night at a NPL (second tier) ground about 30km from our new training ground, originally we had the game at Casey fields (training ground) but for some reason was moved, not sure why, possibly Souvlaki related, but still a fair hike from the CBD.

Anyway we are back in the City on Sunday playing Wanderers and maybe we can start to play like champions or its going to be a long season.

Kicking off in short bit, 6:45pm against Wanderers.

Time to get our act together.

On a personal note first home game I'm missing in ages, I've got some time off at the beach in a few days so decided not to risk getting Rona.

Probably a dumb choice but hey.

Atkinson played rightback and roght wing, was our best player in the grand final.

Just don't ask about his activities in Cambodia when playing for the Olyroos

Steady debut yesterday alongside fellow Ausie Cammy Devlin
Let's see how he copes with Celtic on Wed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.